Applications | The Tenth Cranfield Australian Alumni Scholarship, 2016
Applications for 2016 are now open
You can register interest for 2016 and beyond here.
Alumni, Colleagues, Supporters and Friends,
The Cranfield Australian Alumni Scholarship Foundation (CAASF), and Cranfield School of Management, are now seeking registrations for the Tenth Cranfield Australian Alumni Scholarship.
We ask for your help in publicising this wonderful opportunity for talented Australians – who have a passion for Australia and a desire to contribute to its future – to be able to undertake the Cranfield School of Management one-year MBA programme at Cranfield in the UK.
The Scholarship is among the highest value scholarships offered in Australia and aims to develop leadership and management talent. The Scholarship covers tuition fees for the course, presently £36,000, and a cash contribution towards living expenses and airfares.
Cranfield’s MBA is highly regarded, ranking:
- #1 for Organisational Behavior and #2 for Economics in the FT’s global MBA rankings for 2015
- #6 on Forbes’ list of best international MBA programmes for 2015
- #13 overall on the Bloomberg Businessweek’s FTMBA Rankings in 2015
- #1 for student satisfaction overall on the Bloomberg Businessweek’s FTMBA Rankings in 2015
- #12 on Poets & Quants Best International Business Schools for 2014
- #8 on Forbes’ list of best international MBA programmes in 2013
- #15 on the Poets & Quants survey of The Best Non-U.S. MBA Programs of 2013
- #3 on the Wall Street Journal’s world-wide survey of one-year accelerated MBA programmes, 2009
The Scholarship Foundation has already helped eighteen talented Australians to study at Cranfield. Our ethos is that those we help will ‘pay it forward’ to help others to follow in their footsteps to make the Scholarship sustainable in the longer term.
We seek talented people who have at least three years practical work experience and a track record of success. They will have the passion, character and life experience to benefit from the intensive one-year accelerated professional and personal development that the Cranfield MBA offers.
We ask for your assistance in promoting the Scholarship. Please forward this message or webpage link to all your professional colleagues and personal circle, share it on LinkedIn and include it on your websites, newsletters and publications.
The winner will be announced at a celebratory dinner attended by CAASF’s patron John McFarlane in Sydney – Monday 9th May, 2016.
For more about the Scholarship, Cranfield School of Management, past winners, application steps and key dates starting in February 2016, please see the home page of our website at www.cranfieldalumni.org.au
Vice-President, on behalf of the Board of the Cranfield Australian Alumni Scholarship Foundation